Gawsworth Village Hall
Gawsworth Village Hall is on Church Lane and opened in 1953. It is owned by the Parish Council but managed by a dedicated management committee.
The Village Hall Management Committee comprises four trustees (Glenice Mellor, John Trueman, Evelyn Briggs and Caroline Box) and representatives of a number of parish organisations and elected representatives of the community.
The Village Hall is used by a number of community organisations including the Bridge Club, Parish Council and WI. The hall is available to hire for a range of activities from birthday parties to meetings.
In 2017 the Village Hall underwent a £50,000 refurbishment funded by a grant from WREN. View the refurbished hall on Google Maps.
The hall is one large room with a kitchen and male/female/accessible toilets. There are a number of folding chairs and tables.
Gawsworth Scout Hall
The Scout Hall is next door to the Village Hall on Church Lane and is the largest of the community halls.
Gawsworth Church Hall
St James Church Hall is available for hire when not needed for church events. It’s a nice small hall with a well equipped kitchen.
Hire the Hall
To hire the Church Hall contact Suzanne Moore on 01782 515 588.
Gawsworth Methodist Hall
Hire the Hall
To hire the Methodist Church hall contact Mrs M Parkin on 01625 420843.